Nkambeni Safari Camp offers:
- Morning, afternoon and full day Safari Game Drives
- Sundowner/Night Game Drives
- Bush Braai dinner and lunches on the traversing area in the Kruger National Park
- Bush Walks on Nkambeni’s private concession in the Kruger National Park
- Traditional African entertainment, such as traditional dancers, Marimbas and gumboot dancing.
- Traditional Afrikaans dinners
- Excursions to our additional community projects, such as the community schools, feeding schemes, bore holes, food gardens, anti-rhino poaching talks that we are currently involved in.
Note: Please take note that Conservation Fees are excluded from our Game Drive and walk rates.
Additional activities in the Lowveld area:
- Panorama route
- Enjoy a visit the many waterfalls in the area.
- Experience the amazing view from God’s Window
- Visit the Bourkes Luck Potholes.
- Drive through the Blyde River canyon, the largest green canyon in the world.
- Experience the Gold Digger’s history at Pilgrim’s Rest.
- Elephant encounters
- Visits to Chimp Eden
- Golf courses – Skukuza / Kruger Park lodge / Sabi River Sun etc.